1. LCMD CODES OF CONDUCT:
- To abide by the rules and regulations of LCMD.
- Students will refrain from any activity which is subversive of the discipline and / or brings the university into disrepute.
- All students will present themselves with dignity befitting their status as mature, law abiding and responsible persons and show tolerance towards religious, ethnic, social and other differences.
- To respect faculty members and behave nicely with the staff and fellow students.
- Students in all settings of campus are expected to dress in a simple decent and appropriate manner (student cards and white lab coat).
- To make full use of learning opportunities provided by LCMD by attending classes, wards, labs, tutorials and workshops.
- To turn off mobile phones during lectures and tutorials.
- To attend the classes regularly complete assignments on time and work hard for studies.
- Students will ensure that their action do not in any way threaten or endanger the health safety or security of other persons.
- To inform department of student affairs, if harassed, bullied or assaulted.
- Not to be under the influence of drugs or banned substances.
- To use college resources responsibly and avoiding wastage.
- Not to misuse the computer. Computer is only for academic and professional work.
- Students will refrain from any behavior which will cause damage to LCMD property.
2. STUDENT ACADEMIC INTEGRITY POLICY
The LCMD holds academic integrity very high. The students are expected to be the responsible for being aware of and demonstrating behavior that is honest and ethical in their academic work.Adhering to these standards of academic integrity means observing the values on which good academic work must be founded.
3. POLICY FOR POLITICAL ACTIVITIES AT LCMD
LCMD holds strict policy for political activities at LCMD. This policy applies to all students of MBBS and BDS. LCMD students shall not participate or intervene in any political campaign and must prevent its resources from being used in any way that could appear to support any political candidate.
- ANTI- DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY
This policy relates to all students of LCMD during hours undertaking study and activities on behalf of the college or attending college related social events. The unlawful possession, use or distribution of controlled substance or alcohol is prohibited in all premises of LCMD including hostel.
5. ANTI- HARASSMENT POLICY
LCMD holds strict policy for harassment activity. It is the policy of LCMD to be committed to a safe and supportive learning environment. Harassment of all types and mistreatments from students to students and students to faculty members are unacceptable and is not tolerated. LCMD has a legal duty to protect students, faculty members and staff.