Candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria: for MBBS & BDS
- Matriculation /0 level / equivalent examination certificate.
- Intermediate Sciences / ‘A’ level / equivalent examination.
- Minimum marks of 65% aggregate in intermediate science (premedical) / ‘A’ level/equivalent examination.
- Candidate’s domicile certification
- Candidate’s permanent residence certificate (PRC, on Form - C)
- Candidate‘s CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) or B form (if he / she is under 18 year of age).
Candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for MBBS:
- Candidates who have studied last four years from outside Pakistan.
- Matriculation, ‘0’ Level / equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- Intermediate ‘A’ Level / Equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- The candidate must have passed Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics or any other science subject in A level / Equivalent examination.
- IBCC equivalence certificate with minimum 65% mark
- As per PMC for admission in the session 2021 a foriegn student may use result of SAT II exams in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Maths as an alternative to MDCAT.
- Proof of being overseas Pakistani, or foreign national
There shall be no restriction of domicile or preference on any seat of any private medical or dental college.