- Immediately after the announcement of MDCAT results, apply to PMC for admission for Private Medical & Dental Colleges within 15 days of the opening date for submission of applications.
- List Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry, Karachi” as the college you wish to apply for MBBS / BDS program
- Check for your name on the National Merit List for Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry to be issued by the PMC.
- Check Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry website / Admission Cell for an interview date
- Attend Interview at Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry as per your scheduled date/time
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR INTERVIEW
- Bring the following documents with you for the interview to fill the application form:
- Copy of Online admission application form
- Copy of MDCAT Result
- Copy HSC/FSc Marksheet (or IBCC equivalence)
- Copy SSC Marksheet (or IBCC Equivalence)
- Copy SSC Certificate (or IBCC Equivalence)
- 4 color photos taken in the last 6 weeks
- Copy candidate CNIC (or B-form if no CNIC)
- Copy of father (or guardian) CNIC
- The interview will be scored as follows which is included as 20% in aggregate merit score:
- Communication Skills - personal statement (written/verbal) not more than 300 words to submitted at the time of interview – 40%
- Extra Curricular Activity and Community work – 40%
- Interview will be held by the interview panel from Day 01 to Day 06 according to PMC merit list,after interviews merit list will be prepared as per PMC format & displayed on College Notice board / Website.
- A separate interview will be conducted for MBBS & BDS through interview panel followed by admission committee
|CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION|
- Candidate will be offered admission on the basis of merit after the interview deposit the total First year fee to reserve your seat in LCMD.
- After depositing fees in the bank, you will be required to submit the following to the Admission Cell to confirm your admission: